Hi!
Welcome to my brand new blog! I'm really excited about doing this...
Here I'm going to post recipes with step-by-step photos, ranging from stuff you can make with the kids to ancient recipes, from full fat goodies to gluten-, egg- and wheat-free sweetness, and from cakes and bakes to anything else I might muster up in the kitchen! There might be a few bits to do with baking science, equipment and general baking musings.
I'm an amateur baker and I'll make as many mistakes as anybody else, and I promise to post any disasters!!
The reason I'm starting this blog is because I LOVE BAKING!! I bake about twice a week and I enjoy writing, so why not combine the two? I've been lucky enough to travel with my job (I'm a singer, used to work on cruise ships) for the past couple of years, and now I've stopped hopping on and off a boat, I finally have time to indulge my other love!
I'm off now. I wish I could say it was to bake something yummy, but I have to wash my bedding. The rock and roll lifestyle never stops...
No comments:
Post a Comment